Pages

Activities for THURSDAY 19TH

1. POEM:
Think about how you feel when you are ANGRY, SAD or HAPPY.
Is it important to express how you are feeling?
Is it important to talk about a problem with somebody who can help you? Why?


2.Then, read the poem below

“I Use My Words” by Jaymie Gerard

Goodness, I am ANGRY
It makes me want to SHOUT
And STOMP and WEAR A MEAN FACE
To let the ANGER out
Instead I USE MY WORDS to say
WHAT I AM MAD ABOUT

Goodness, I am sad today
It makes me want to cry
And pout and whine and whimper
And sniffle, sob and sigh
Instead I use my words
To tell everybody why

Goodness, I am happy!
It makes me want to run
And go wild and act all crazy
Until the day is done
Instead I use my words ‘cause that way
We can ALL have fun!

When my FEELINGS get too STRONG
I know it’s time to say,
“I’ll USE MY WORDS to show how I feel
In a SAFE and HEALTHY way”


3. Use a dictionary if it helps you! Here´s a link: http://www.learnersdictionary.com/
4.SONG: HAPPY, by Pharrell Williams.

Click on the link below, listen to the song and complete the activity. The computer will check your answers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario